Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cats and Dogs

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. Isaiah 11:6

Cats and dogs are not often thought of us pals or buddies; but I saw the exception of that today. As I was driving down my road I saw a large black dog sunning himself in the warm spring air. What was unusual was the yellow cat sunning himself why he laid on top of the dog. I could not help but think of this verse in Revelation. One day cats dogs getting along will not be the exception but the rule. We should comfort ourselves with this thought; God is going to fix what man has broken. Remember that the sickness and heartache we experience in this world is not the result of God's creation but our sin. However, God's grace will prevail and God will bring the cats and dogs together again.

Pastor Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment